Cleaning your hamster’s cage is like cleaning your room. It’s boring and time consuming, but its always worth it in the end.
Here are some tips and tricks on how to clean your hamster’s cage quickly and efficiently.
- Empty your cage. Take all of the bedding and toys out of your hamster’s home.
If you have Crittertrail tubes or other detachable tubes, take them apart so that you can clean them.
2. Clean your hamster’s cage with soap and water. You can also use wet wipes.
3. Go through your hamster’s old bedding and take out about a third of the cleanest bedding in that batch.
Place it in your hamster’s cage. Then, put new bedding in to fill up the rest and mix.
4. Place in any toys you want. If there were any spots where your hamster had stored up some food, make sure that they are in the same place as before.
If you have tubes, make sure to clean them out.
5. Place your hamster in the cage and let them explore their new, rearranged home!
Follow me on Twitter: @hellohamster101
Follow me on Instagram: @hellohamster101
Email any questions or concerns you may have to email@example.com
Follow my YouTube channel: Hamster101